20 out of 25
Julie PIERROT BLONDEAUPartner
Julie joined bwg in 2008 and became a partner in 2015.
She has “turned natural empathy into a strength to defend her clients’ best interests”.
A true Cartesian, Julie manages divorce situations and other separations with regard to their patrimonial and human dimensions.
Over the years, she has developed particular skills and interest in all matters relating to children at risk, whether they involve issues related to conflicts of parental authority or educational assistance measures, to prevent a referral to the children’s judge beforehand, or to proactively assist her clients before this judge.
- Divorces and other separations
- Family crisis
- Family counselling
- Trained in collaborative process
- Master of Advanced Studies (DEA) in Sociology of Law (University of Paris II – Panthéon-Assas)
- Diploma of Specialised Higher Studies (DESS) in Civil Liability Law (University of Paris XII Paris Est-Créteil)
- Member of the IDFP (Institut du Droit de la Famille et du Patrimoine- Institute of Family and Estate Law)
- Member of the Paris Bar Family Commission
- Author of the practical points of Dalloz Action Famille
- Author for Gazette du Palais (Family law section)
- Co-author of Réflexe Droit de la Famille (Lextenso)
- Lecturer in various training courses for lawyers or professionals specialised in family law: ERAGE (Eastern France Law School), CAMPUS, Les Entretiens du Droit de la Famille (Gazette du Palais), Etats généraux du Droit de la famille