18 out of 09
The firm was built on the idea of dealing with family issues with the same technicality and rigour as that of a business firm. This approach is particularly crucial when it comes to dealing with all types of patrimonial issues, especially when they are complex and involve high stakes.
Our economic and financial culture, our understanding of the issues at stake, our interest in these subjects and the network of correspondents specialising in these matters that we have built up – both in France and abroad – enable us to deal with these patrimonial issues with efficiency and inventiveness.
Our areas of intervention are the following:
- Choosing and amending a marriage contract, prenuptial and postnuptial agreements
- Drawing up civil union contracts
- Divorce with financial stakes: compensatory allowance, complex liquidations
- Liquidation of matrimonial regimes
- Liquidation and division of joint property
- Protection of minors’ and vulnerable adults’ estates
- Inheritance of the family assets
- Mandate for future protection
- Disputes between heirs
- High stakes estates
- Asset management advisory services upon expatriation
- International successions